Hello Melbourne ladies!
It's been a long, long time coming but we are inching our way to holding regular events + workshops down there for you.
We're starting off by partnering with Melbourne Climbing School for some top-rope rock climbing in the outdoors.
That moment when you learn to build an anchor and then you learn to abseil from it. Looks like @phoebepowellphoto is loving it 😃 #rockclimbing #climb #melbourneclimbing #thrillseeker #adventure #tradclimbing #anchor #abseil #abseiling #klettern #abseilen #climbinglife #LoveWhatYouDo #climbing_is_my_passion
so who is this day for?
This is for any woman with no or little experience with climbing, both indoors and outdoors.
The aim of this day is for you to:
- get a taste of climbing on real rock
- walk away with key tips and pointers to climb efficiently, both indoors and outdoors
- meet likeminded women with whom you can continue on adventuring!
AND WHAT DATE ARE WE TALKING?
We're giving you the choice between Sat Oct 13 and Sat Oct 27. We will go with whichever date has the most interested + available participants.
But wait, what's included?
- 1-day top-rope rock climbing at Mt Macedon or Werribee Gorge, both ~1 hour 15 minutes from Melbourne (9am start at meeting point, mid-afternoon pack up + walk out)
- Guiding + movement coaching from Aaron Lowndes, owner of Melbourne Climbing School, who holds Australian Climbing Instructors Association qualifications and has 21+ years of rock climbing experience
- ALL climbing equipment provided
- Participant:guide ratio of 9:1 ensuring maximum climbing + safety
What's NOT included?
- Transport to + from meeting point
- Personal clothing
- Food + water
THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION - HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Much less than a million dollars but you'll have million dollars' worth of fun ;)
Cost: 120 dollars
So how does that sound?
If you are interested + available, please complete the below form and we will be in touch very shortly with registration details (depending on which date suits most best).
There is no commitment in completing the below form. We just want to gauge interest + availability so we can make sure our first Melbourne event is kickass!