Become an exhibitor
If you've stumbled across She Went Wild, then chances are your culture of adventure, social enterprising and ethical views align with ours; so let's talk!
Apply to be a part of Australia's only outdoor exhibition targeted towards women.
We're looking at Melbourne for our 2019 Expo!
who should apply?
- Outdoor clothing brands who have well designed women's ranges
- Travel companies, offering adventures trips
- Purveyors and retailers of outdoor related gear; this could including any camping, technical or electrical gear that enhance the users experience
- Adventure service providers who provide day trips, skill development or particular sports training
- Sports equipment, anything from mountain bikes to diving gear
Exposure to an engaged and relevant audience
Align your brand with a socially positive event
Networking opportunity with other businesses and individuals who work within the industry
Become a part of an active, engaging community of like minded creators, retailers, consumers and adventurers that will continue to promote the empowerment of all women
A great platform to launch and sell new product (90% of exhibitors sold all their physical stock last year)
WHAT MAKES A SHE WENT WILD EXHIBITOR?
- A company or organisation that feels strongly about highlighting women within the outdoor industry
- Creative approach to creating an engaging stand - we want the event to be as fun an interactive for our attendees
- Live & breathe everything outdoors, and all it's benefits
- We love to highlight companies that are also working for a bigger cause, whether thats environmental, social or economical
All our exhibitors are handpicked, and we strictly limit the number of similar businesses within categories to ensure that not only does your brand stand out, but that our visitors get the best experience possible.
If you'd love to be a part of our community, or you'd like further information on how and why being a part of She Went Wild is the best idea ever, please contact us using the form below!