Hello QLD ladies!
It's been a long, long time coming but we finally have an event in the works for you!
This isn't just a day of getting a taste of climbing on real rock. Think of this as a 1-day course in rock climbing with the syllabus covering:
- top-rope climbing set ups (anchors, rope, safety checks)
- tying in using a rethreaded figure 8 and belaying using the 5-step process
- technique coaching such as footwork, different handholds (buckets/jugs, slopers, crimps, sidepulls, underclings etc) and body positioning
- climbing grades: your instructor will help you determine where you are at which is super useful information to have for the rest of your climbing adventures, both indoors + outdoors
Here's are the details:
Mt Ngungun Glasshouse Mountain National Park
NB: there are no toilets in the National Park
AUD 185 including GST
- all specialist equipment
- transport to + from meeting point
- personal clothing + insurance
- lunch + water
If you are interested, please complete the below form and signify which date you are available.
The date with the most people wins!