XTM Competition: Win a Winter Pack worth over AUD 400!
We have an exciting Winter Pack to give away from our friends at XTM Performance!
Never heard of them before?
For the past three Olympics, XTM have been the Official Supplier of gloves, socks, bags, base Layers and après boots for the Aussie Team. The New Zealand and Danish Olympic teams have also chosen to wear XTM in Olympic competition. This close relationship with some of the world’s best athletes has been instrumental to the development of their brand.
Our Marketing & Events Coordinator, Thuc, tested out the gear for herself over a frosty weekend in the Budawangs of New South Wales.
Check out the review here
HOW TO WIN
1x Merino Ladies Zip Neck Top - RRP $89.99
1x Merino Active Base Pants - RRP $79.99
1x Merino Insulated Long Cut Jacket - RRP $179.99
1x Merino Pinnacle beanie - RRP $29.99
1x Merino Glove Liners - RRP $34.99
1x Merino Hike Socks - RRP $29.99
All you need to do to be in the running to win this Winter Pack is complete the below form:
Australian Residents only
Competition closes 26th July 2018
Winner will be drawn 27th July 2018
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open only to Australian residents.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Closing date for entry will be 26th July 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Winner will be announced on the 27th July 2018.
5. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability & sizes and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. Winner will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter
7. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.